Richardson, Texas 사무실에서 같이 일할 신입및 경력자를 찾고 있습니다.
관심있으신분은 자기소개서와 이력서를 firstname.lastname@example.org 으로 보내 주십시요.
자세한 job description은 아래와 같습니다.
SOFT ENGINEER (Richardson, TX)
Due to continued success and growth we are currently seeking an Entry and 2~3 years experienced Software Engineer who also can successfully work as a Developer and a QA when it is necessary on wearable, mobile, and web app development projects in Richardson, Texas office. The primary responsibility of this position will be to ensure quality of project/product deliverables and to meet customer’s expectation in compliance with contract specifications. This opportunity provides you the opportunity to join the project team that runs exciting projects for top tier consumer electronic companies and service.
Our head office, TecAce, is located in Bellevue, offers a wide-range of software products and services. Over 17 years of Mobile & Embedded software development experience and latest technologies, TecAce provides Multiplatform apps, Cloud services, and Connected device development expertise to help achieve the business goals. We take pride in our expertise of Mobile & Embedded Solutions and we are committed to become the best in the industry while maintaining an excellent work environment.
- Legally entitled to work in the U.S. for now and future.
- BS degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related field.
- Knowledge in Development and QA.
- Proficient in many programming language will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to pick up and build upon new concepts quickly.
- Willing to learn and work as a team.Bilingual in Korean will be a plus.
- No Experiences necessary for Entry level candidates.
- Proven record project managing the software development lifecycle of web and mobile applications. (2~3 years for experienced candidates)
- A strong understanding of current mobile, web technologies, standards and mobile app ecosystem is evolving.
- A good understanding of software development Quality Assurance process and hands-on experiences of QA document and execution plus.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication, organizational, leadership, follow-up and time management skills.
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- Web /mobile app development experience preferred.
- Software development Quality Assurance test.
- Collaborate with designers, developers and program management to reach the best possible version of a feature to bring to market.
- Create weekly project status document, communicate and negotiate with customers.
- Manage efficiently offshore development, design teams through collaborate and issue tracking tools.
- Drive projects through its entire development cycle, from concept to launch, with a strong focus on details.
- Prioritize development activities with engineering teams, perform acceptance testing and lead product launches.
- Translate observations and discussions into detailed user stories & product specification and manage the story writing, prioritization, tracking, and acceptance of the product backlog in an agile environment.
- Help your team work together smoothly in an agile process and work diligently to bring rigor to our product development process.
If you are interest in the position, please send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com! No phone calls please!